Interior Sales & Design Executive
Valor Home – Kitchen and Bath Design
Dental, Medical, Vision, and Paid-Time Off
Why Work Here?
“Feel proud, have fun, and make great money working for a Veteran owned company that gives back to our Veterans!”
Valor Home is a Veteran Owned and Operated, Roofing Installation and Repair, and Bathroom Remodeling Company in Maryland and Virginia.
We are looking for an Account Executive to lead Sales execution for our Valor Home Kitchen and Bathroom design services. Valor Home Kitchens and Bathrooms is a second generation, family-owned, high-end remodeling firm. Exceptional products and services empower happy customers – and happy customers have allowed us to experience rapid growth.
Experienced design sales professionals are encouraged to apply. Valor Home is a proud employer of veterans and is committed to supporting the veteran and military community. Veterans of all eras are encouraged to join our already established sales and design force in our beautiful Annapolis, MD design center.
What You Can Expect:
- Warm qualified leads provided daily
- Comprehensive training and proprietary software used to help close sales at a rate much higher than industry average
- Fast-paced, highly driven and competitive landscape where your talent will be leveraged to elevate your career through developing new skills, and elevating your potential • High performing Account Executives earn $135,000+ annually
- You are 18 years or older with a high school diploma
- You have a valid driver’s license
- You have a strong sales acumen
- You are outcome focused
- You have learning agility
- You excel at maintaining peer relationships
- You exhibit keen self-awareness and accountability
- You command leadership presence
- Must be able to work evenings as needed
- Must be able to work on the sales floor for extended periods, walk up and down a flight of stairs and/or ladder as necessary, and lift up to 25 lbs. on a regular basis
Life at Valor Home:
We are a dedicated, professional organization with a commitment to excellent work and unrivaled customer service. Joining our team allows you to become part of a family. Our close knit team dynamic promotes a fun environment and positive work culture where hard work is enjoyable and rewarded with career growth.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.