Administrative Support Specialist – Sales:
$15 per hour
Why Work Here?
“Feel proud, have fun, and make great money working for a Veteran owned company that gives back to our Veterans!”
Valor Home is a Veteran Owned and Operated, Roofing Installation and Repair, and Bathroom Remodeling Company in Maryland and Virginia.
We are looking for an Administrative Support Specialist to support our fast-paced sales team. You will serve as a point of contact and provide support for sales representatives. Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented and has a deep knowledge of customer service best practices. If you have exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail, and draw energy from being part of a team, we would like to meet you.
Valor Home is a second generation, family-owned, high-end remodeling firm. Exceptional products and services empower happy customers – and happy customers have allowed us to experience rapid growth.
Experienced administrative professionals are encouraged to apply. Valor Home is a proud employer of veterans and military spouses and is committed to supporting the veteran and military community. Veterans and spouses of all eras are encouraged to join our already established sales and design force in our beautiful Annapolis, MD design center.
What You Can Expect:
- You will directly support Account Executives
- You will process orders via email or phone
- You will check data accuracy in orders and invoices
- You will contact clients to obtain missing information or answer questions • You will maintain and update sales and customer records
- You will develop monthly sales reports
- You will communicate important feedback from customers
- You will stay up to date with new products and features
- You are 18 years or older with a high school diploma
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office
- You have a valid driver’s license
- You have a strong administrative background
- You have excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- You are able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- You have learning agility
- You excel at maintaining peer relationships
- You exhibit keen self-awareness and accountability
- You command leadership presence
- Must be able to work on the sales floor for extended periods, walk up and down a flight of stairs and/or ladder as necessary, and lift up to 25 lbs. on a regular basis
Life at Valor Home:
We are a dedicated, professional organization with a commitment to excellent work and unrivaled customer service. Joining our team allows you to become part of a family. Our close knit team dynamic promotes a fun environment and positive work culture where hard work is enjoyable and rewarded with career growth.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.