Call Center Manager
$35,000-$55,000 Annually, plus commission
Dental, Medical, Vision
Why Work Here?
“Feel proud, have fun, and make great money working for a Veteran owned company that gives back to our Veterans!”
Valor Home is a Veteran Owned and Operated, Roofing Installation and Repair, and Bathroom Remodeling Company in Maryland and Virginia.
We are looking for a Call Center Manager to manage customer service for our Valor Home services. Valor Home is a second generation, family-owned, high-end remodeling firm. Exceptional products and services empower happy customers – and happy customers have allowed us to experience rapid growth.
Experienced customer service and call center management professionals are encouraged to apply. Valor Home is a proud employer of veterans and is committed to supporting the veteran and military community. Veterans of all eras are encouraged to join our already established sales and design force in our beautiful Annapolis, MD design center.
What You Can Expect:
- Manage daily call center operations and call center agents
- Confirm pre-set appointments; ensuring prospects meet and understand our requirements
- Obtain client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information, as well as determining client eligibility by cross-referencing client needs to appointment qualification requirements
- You are 18 years or older with a high school diploma
- You have experience in customer service
- You have people management experience
- You are outcome focused
- You have learning agility
- You excel at maintaining peer relationships
- You exhibit keen self-awareness and accountability
- You command leadership presence
Life at Valor Home:
As a company, we are entrusted to provide our expertise and renowned services to clientele such as the Department of Veterans Affairs, Smithsonian, Department of Navy, and Department of Interiors; as well as other government and private sector entities in addition to thousands of our residential clients we serve each year.
We are a dedicated, professional organization with a commitment to excellent work and unrivaled customer service. Joining our team allows you to become part of a family. Our close knit team dynamic promotes a fun environment and positive work culture where hard work is enjoyable and rewarded with career growth.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.