Customer Service Specialist
$10 per hour, plus comission
Why Work Here?
“Feel proud, have fun, and make great money working for a Veteran owned company that gives back to our Veterans!”
Valor Home is a Veteran Owned and Operated, Roofing Installation and Repair, and Bathroom Remodeling Company in Maryland and Virginia.
We are looking for a Customer Service Specialist to support customer service in our call center for our Valor Home services. Valor Home is a second generation, family-owned, high-end remodeling firm. Exceptional products and services empower happy customers – and happy customers have allowed us to experience rapid growth.
You will establish communication with potential and pre-existing customers by obtaining client information, determining eligibility, and maintaining our customer database. Experienced customer service professionals are encouraged to apply. Valor Home is a proud employer of veterans and is committed to supporting the veteran and military community. Veterans of all eras are encouraged to join our already established sales and design force in our beautiful Annapolis, MD design center.
What You Can Expect:
- Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information
- Determines eligibility by comparing client information to requirements • Establishes policies by entering client information
- Informs clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; and providing information
- Maintains communication equipment by reporting problems
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines, recommending improved procedures
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities
- Master the art of handling inbound/outbound leads
- Establishing contact with new and preexisting customers; determining appointment and lead validity
- Provide confirmations and lead intake from marketing representatives
- You are 18 years or older with a high school diploma
- You have experience in customer service
- You have excellent oral and written communication and attention to detail • You are outcome focused
- You have learning agility
- You excel at maintaining peer relationships
- You exhibit keen self-awareness and accountability
- You command leadership presence
Life at Valor Home:
As a company, we are entrusted to provide our expertise and renowned services to clientele such as the Department of Veterans Affairs, Smithsonian, Department of Navy, and Department of Interiors; as well as other government and private sector entities in addition to thousands of our residential clients we serve each year.
We are a dedicated, professional organization with a commitment to excellent work and unrivaled customer service. Joining our team allows you to become part of a family. Our close knit team dynamic promotes a fun environment and positive work culture where hard work is enjoyable and rewarded with career growth.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.