Installer – Interiors
$50,000 annually plus bonus incentives
Why Work Here?
“Feel proud, have fun, and make great money working for a Veteran owned company that gives back to our Veterans!”
Valor Home is a Veteran Owned and Operated, Roofing Installation and Repair, and Bathroom Remodeling Company in Maryland and Virginia.
We are looking for an experienced Installer to support our Kitchen & Bath design and remodeling team. Our ideal candidate is committed to excellent customer service with exceptional attention to detail. Must be able to work efficiently, whether working alone or with a team. We offer benefits along with competitive compensation based on experience and abilities. If you have at least 7-10 years of experience as an Installer, we would like to meet you.
Valor Home is a second-generation, family-owned, high-end remodeling firm. Exceptional products and services empower happy customers – and happy customers have allowed us to experience rapid growth.
Valor Home is a proud employer of veterans and military spouses and is committed to supporting the veteran and military community. Veterans and spouses of all eras are encouraged to join our already established remodeling and design force in our beautiful Annapolis, MD design center.
What You Can Expect:
- You will perform carpentry, tile, flooring, plumbing, electrical, and general kitchen and bath remodeling projects
- You will manage general laborers on various residential projects (typically a two-person crew)
- You will safely drive to the customer’s home for installation projects
- You will install kitchen and bath products according to job orders
- You have your own basic tools
- You are skilled in tiling
- You are skilled in plumbing and electrical
- You are skilled in drywall & paint
- You have learning agility
- You excel at managing your installation crew
- You exhibit keen self-awareness and accountability
- You command leadership presence
- You are 18 years or older with a high school diploma
- You have a valid driver’s license
- You can successfully pass drug testing
- Must be able to work on project locations for extended periods, walk up and down a flight of stairs and/or ladder as necessary, and lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis
Life at Valor Home:
We are a dedicated, professional organization with a commitment to excellent work and unrivaled customer service. Joining our team allows you to become part of a family. Our close-knit team dynamic promotes a fun environment and positive work culture where hard work is enjoyable and rewarded with career growth.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.