Residential Project Manger – Installation Team
$75,000-$100,000 annual, commensurate with experience
Medical, Dental, Vision and Paid Time Off
Why Work Here?
“Feel proud, have fun, and make great money working for a Veteran owned company that gives back to our Veterans!”
Valor Home is a Veteran Owned and Operated, Roofing Installation and Repair, and Bathroom Remodeling Company in Maryland and Virginia.
We are looking for an experienced Residential Project Manager to support our remodeling team. Our ideal candidate will be able to multi-task, be self-driven, a self-starter, and have a solid background in home renovations. Strong organizational skills are a must.
The position will be focused on management of field operations that include the coordination of multiple residential construction projects and various suppliers. This position requires the candidate to be involved in field visits, use of project management software, ability to track and follow up with vendors and trade partners, and communicate clearly between all resources involved in order to create a successful home remodeling project from start to finish. You must be able to work with clients in a professional manner and create strong relationships.
Valor Home is a second generation, family-owned, high-end remodeling firm. Exceptional products and services empower happy customers – and happy customers have allowed us to experience rapid growth.
Valor Home is a proud employer of veterans and military spouses and is committed to supporting the veteran and military community. Veterans and spouses of all eras are encouraged to join our already established remodeling and design force in our beautiful Annapolis, MD design center.
What You Can Expect:
- You will scope renovation projects
- You will visit and assess new assignments and interface with customers • You will work closely with and engage construction, sales, and design teams • You will manage deadlines and progress on multiple jobs simultaneously • You will manage and oversee quality control
- You will review and approve materials
- You are dependable, highly organized, with extreme attention to detail • You are deadline oriented
- You have 7 years or more of construction experience (preferred)
- You have at least 5 years of project management experience (preferred) • You have a high level of construction knowledge
- You are comfortable using technology including smartphones, tablets, and various software applications
- You have learning agility
- You exhibit keen self-awareness and accountability
- You have a desire to grow your career
- You are 18 years or older with a high school diploma
- You have a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to work on project locations for extended periods, walk up and down a flight of stairs and/or ladder as necessary, and lift up to 50 lbs.
Life at Valor Home:
We are a dedicated, professional organization with a commitment to excellent work and unrivaled customer service. Joining our team allows you to become part of a family. Our close knit team dynamic promotes a fun environment and positive work culture where hard work is enjoyable and rewarded with career growth.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.