OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
Valor Home “Raise the Roof” Campaign
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
VOID OUTSIDE CONTINENTAL U.S. AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Eligibility/Entries: Nominee must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age at the time of nomination and a legal resident of Maryland, Virginia, or Delaware to be eligible. Employees of Valor Exteriors, RenVision, Cabinets Direct, Operation Second Chance and iHeartRadio and their subsidiaries, affiliates, sales representatives, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies and members of each of their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each are not eligible. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules. Judges decisions are final. All federal, state, and local laws apply. Limit one entry per person or per valid e-mail address.
Veteran nominees must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Must be an honorably discharged service disabled or combat wounded veteran
- There must be a need for a roof
- The Vets financial situation must be stressed
- The Vet must be ok with use of their name and likeness in PR campaign including broadcast radio, social media, video, etc…
Nominees must provide a valid email address and phone number to enter online in addition to a valid email address and/or phone number for the Veteran they are nominating. Nominations will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
To nominate a Veteran by mail, hand print your name, street address, city, state, ZIP code, e-mail address (if applicable) and daytime phone number as well as the name, street address, city, state, Zip code, email address and daytime phone number of the Veteran nominee on an approximately 3” x 5” piece of paper and mail in an envelope to:
Valor Exteriors, RenVision, Cabinets Direct
Raise the Roof Campaign
1907 West Street
Annapolis, MD 21401
- PRIZE: Materials and Labor for new roof Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) $10,0000
- RESTRICTIONS: Limit one (1) prize per person or household. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prize is unavailable for any reason. Based on availability. Prize is not transferable, assignable or redeemable for cash. No prize substitutions, except as provided herein.
- AWARDING PRIZE/WINNER NOTIFICATION: One (1) winner will be selected from among all eligible entries received and will be notified by email and telephone. All prizes will be awarded if properly claimed. By accepting the prize, Veteran nominees agree that Valor Exteriors, RenVision, Cabinets Direct has the sole right to decide all matters and disputes arising from the contest and their determination of the winner is final.
- By accepting prize, winner grants Valor Exteriors, RenVision, Cabinets Direct, IHeartRadio and Operation Second Chance and their subsidiaries, affiliates, sales representatives, distributors, and advertising and promotional agencies (“Sponsor and its agents”) the right to use and publish winner’s proper name, city and state of residence and likenesses for advertising and promotional purposes on-line and in print, or in any other media worldwide in connection with the Contest, without limitation and without additional compensation except where prohibited.
- LIMITATIONS of LIABILITY: Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, postage-due or mutilated entries or mail or for any computer, on-line, telephone or technical malfunctions, delays or human errors that occur in the processing, transmission or receipt of entries, or for inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for entries that are stolen, misdirected, garbled, lost or delayed by computer transmissions. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of being conducted as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest and award the prize from among all eligible entries received to date. By accepting prize, winner agrees to release Sponsor and its agents, subsidiaries, and each of their respective officers, employees, and directors, from any and all liability, loss or damage of any kind incurred with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or misuse of any prize, or to participation in the Contest or in prize-related activities; including any travel related thereto.